18. Forum Neue Energiewelt 2017
Germany's leading conference for the innovative energy sector
16. + 17. November 2017
As one of the oldest and leading B2B solar conferences in Germany, the Forum Neue Energiewelt is the annual platform for decision-makers in the solar sector. The management heads and CEOs of companies in the project development, financing, installation and energy supply segments meet at the Forum Neue Energiewelt to network, discuss and to find out about the newest trends, business models and investment possibilities in Germany, Europe and other relevant PV markets.
Top 5 reasons to be there
- Meet more than 700 decision-makers from the complete supply-chain to network and close deals.
- Listen to more than 50 presentations and discussions with more than 90 speakers, moderators and panelists from important companies from the PV-manufacturing, financing, project development segments and from the energy market as a whole.
- Profit from the immense experience of the German market from the vast number of experts in the various industry segments.
- Meet the most important individuals of the German market and network with them - profit from the extensive possibilities brought by events like match-making, business speed dating and side events.
- Listen to the details on strategy and innovation for cost-effective operation of PV plants
Who you will meet
- Module and cell, inverter and BOS producers
- Project developers, project planners, system integrators
- Architects, construction companies, installers, engineers and EPCs
- Energy suppliers, utilities, grid operators
- Banks, investors, analysts, private investors
- Wholesalers, brokers, lawyers, insurance companies
- R&D institutes
- Government representatives, associations, media representatives