The PV-Betreiberkonferenz in Germany
05. May 2017 in Kassel, Germany. The conference language is German.
The PV-Betreiberkonferenz in Germany aims to bring forward the information that the operators need and acts as a meeting point and information portal. The aim is to bring together operators of the various plant types and experts. The PV-Betreiberkonferenz is meant for commercial as well as private solar plant owners regardless of size.
The program is based on the questions that operators are faced with on a daily basis with their PV power plants. Participants can then profit from the information and learn how to gain more out of their power plants.
Top 3 reasons to participate
1. Meet operators of PV plants, investors, manufacturers and service providers and use the possibility to network and generate business.
2. Listen to presentations and discussions with the many speakers of important companies from the O&M, secondary market, technology and electricity marketing segments.
3. Profit from the vast experience of the German market by speaking to the experts from the entire value chain.
Who you will meet
Operators of all PV plant sizes and uses
- Operators of 1kWp to xxx GWp
- Operators of utilities
- Operators of commercial plants
- Operators of small plants