Meet the “who is who” of the Solar Thermal Industry!
SMEThermal 2014 is Europe’s leading international industry conference on the solar thermal sector. The one-day event offers unique insights into the sector’s most recent technological developments, whether in process optimisation, cost reduction strategies, new materials
or the design of collectors and tanks. Meet the who’s who of the international solar thermal industry at the conference and at the opening dinner on the evening beforehand.
More than 160 companies from all over the world are expected to participate.
SMEThermal 2014 – discuss the future of solar thermal technology
SMEThermal already takes place for the fifth time and has evolved into Europe's leading international solar thermal industry conference. For the second time, all participants are invited to the opening dinner at the evening beforehand.
Meet the Who's Who of the global solar thermal industry at SMEThermal 2014. 160 stakeholders from the solar thermal manufacturing business as well as material suppliers, specialists in automation and production technology and representatives from the banking sector and market consultancies are expected to participate.
SMEThermal 2014 hot topics are:
- Smart collector design: new solutions of PVT/hybrid collectors
- Trends in the supply chain: quality and prices of glass
- Process heat collectors: international survey among manufacturers worldwide
- Future design of compact thermal energy storages
- New business models for the solar thermal industry
Don't miss the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge, contacts and visibility!
Who will be attending? Upstream value chain
- Collector, absorber and coating manufacturers
- Tank manufacturer
- Material suppliers
- Production equipment suppliers
- Consultancy firms
- Testing laboratories
- R&D Engineering companies
- Research institutions
- Market analysts