16th Forum Solarpraxis - forging the next energy era 2015
16th Forum Solarpraxis - forging the next energy era 2015
Germany's leading solar business conference
26 - 27 November 2015 in Berlin, Germany
- You can reach us until Monday under +49 (30) 20230 4263
- List with registered companies updated - click here to see who's coming
- Tesla test drive for all participants - register here!
- BMW on board as well - register here for your test drive!
- Our app for all participants is online. Download here: google play or App store and get in touch with other participants
- Speakers online - check out here!
- Almost 100 Papers will give us many impulses for the conference program
- Pre-Event planned for the afternoon of 25th November 2015. Email us what would be interesting for you - Energy Startup Forum? Future PV Forum? IT & Grids Forum? Or an completely different topic?
- Presentations of 15th Forum Solarpraxis 2014 on-line for download.
This is what attendees are saying about 16th Forum Solarpraxis
“I am at the Forum Solarpraxis as the networking here is especially good. One can also find new information here and many partners for our business model. I will definitely be here again next year”.
Lothar Stanca, RWE Effizienz
“The Forum Solarpraxis was once again a great experience for us. We were here for the third year running, also with a stand presence. We have managed to get a very good resonance as well as hold great conversations with people, and have interesting networking moments. The panel discussions provided us with different viewpoints and I am really looking forward to the event next year.”
Claas Rohmeyer, Adler Solar
“One gets in touch with many contacts here, with start-ups, with storage manufacturers, PV suppliers and that is of course very good in terms of keeping up to date”.
Holger Krawinkel, MVV Energie
“The Forum Solarpraxis is an absolute super event. I am very pleased to be a part of it and came here with many of my team mates. And I am really astounded how Kalle Remmers once again managed to pull 200 more people to the event this year despite the difficult market situation. I am very happy about this. It is a totally good conference”.
Franco Gola, E.ON Energie Deutschland
“I have been attending the Forum Solarpraxis for 8 years now. There is a change that has taken place. In the beginning years it was more of a contact-networking event that brought together module and inverter industries. However it has now evolved into a Forum which pushes the Energiewende forward. There are many more players, there are energy suppliers and utilities present as well. For me the Forum Solarpraxis is a date that is always noted in my calendar. I have switched employers thrice ever since but the Forum Solarpraxis has remained a constant in my life”.
Winfried Wahl, RRC Power Solutions
“I think I have attended all 16 Forums until now. I always meet interesting people here and get an upgrade on know-how and information. And I can draw on this input for a few months and always have a certain information advantage over those who did not attend the forum”.
Carsten Pfeiffer, Bundeverband Erneuerbare Energie
“I am always more than willing to be here. It was a very well-organised conference”.
Hans Wolf von Koeller, STEAG
“We found the Forum Solarpraxis good, just like every year. The contacts that are made here are simply great. It is also a pleasure to be able to meet old acquaintances again and to get to know new people. And pertaining to the business side of things, we find the Forum a great platform as well. I found the speed-dating concept this year especially interesting. It makes it all the more easier to approach people and that event left a positive impression on me”.
Thomas Dorsch, Padcon
“For me the Forum is very important for networking. This is a very practical way to connect with many people in a very short time. I find the Forum very informative and the spectrum of themes speaks for itself. Hence there is always a good reason to come to the Forum Solarpraxis. The organisation team has once again done a great job this year”.
Jan Wecke, ASG Solar
“I was more than happy to attend as I find the multitude of themes really interesting. There are also a lot of acquaintances at the Forum that you can once again catch up with. And you can always bank on getting the latest information at the Forum Solarpraxis. Just like how the most recent news on the German EEG-2016 was made clear here”.
Andreas Kleefisch, Baumeister Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
"As a new comer to the PV market, Huawei has found Solarparxis to be a very influential event partner and platform, to establish understanding of our solutions and share this with the industry peers and the visitors."
Mr. Gao Ji, CMO of Huawei WEU Region
Being the longest running, most influential solar business conference in Germany for the past 16 years, Forum Solarpraxis is an annual platform
for C-level executives. Representatives from companies active in project development, financing, distribution, installation and the utility sector come together at the event to network, discuss and learn more about the latest trends, business models and investment drivers in Germany, Europe and other key PV markets.
5 Top reasons to attend
- Access, meet and do business with 700+ C-level executives from across the entire PV value chain
- Hear over 50 speeches and discussion panels from over 90 speakers, panelists and moderators from major PV companies active in manufacturing, finance, project development and the energy market overall
- Tap into and benefit from the massive experience of the German market from experts in various industry segments
- Meet and network with key players in the German market and use our specialized matchmaking and speed dating tools and side events
- Adopt proven strategies and innovations on cost-effective operations and management of power plants
The topics 2015:
Prosumer market, power plant market, power provider market, infrastructure, industry and technology
How will German and European energy markets develop? What are markets we could learn from? What are promising business models in the new energy world?
More room for generation of business contacts, exchanges and individual questions
The most important decision makers of the solar industry meet at the Forum Solarpraxis. Get the in touch with them easily before the conference starts using the conference's app matchmaking tool. Participate actively in the program, provide your input and ideas to the audience during interactive discussions and workshops. Take part in the business speed dating and meet numerous international high-level leads in shortest time.
Who will you meet?
C-level executives active in the following industries:
- Module and cell manufacturers, producers of inverters and BOS components
- Project developers/project planners, system integrators
- Planners, architects, designers, contractors, installers, engineering and construction companies (EPCs)
- Energy suppliers, utilities, public utilities, network operators
- Banks, investors, analysts, private investors
- Wholesalers, Brokers, Attorneys, Insurance Companies
- R&D Institutes
- Governmental Bodies, Trade Associations, Media Representatives